The University of Cincinnati respects the privacy of website visitors to the extent permitted by law. The online privacy statement is intended to inform you of what information is collected by this website and how the information is used.
Please note that other University of Cincinnati websites may adopt different privacy practices as their specific needs require.
If you have questions about this site’s collection of information or its online privacy statement, contact the site administrator.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
For security purposes and to ensure that the website remains available to all visitors, the University uses software to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
The University collects non-personal information about your Internet connection on this website, including but not limited to:
• the Internet Protocol (IP) and the name of the Internet domain you used to access the Internet
• the IP address or URL of the website from which you directly linked to this website
• the date and time you accessed this website
• the pages visited on this website
• the browser and operating system you used to access this website
• the search terms used on our search engines
The University uses this non-personal information to help manage the website and improve service.
Personally Identifiable Information
Our data gathering and dissemination are governed by state and federal laws, including the Ohio Rev. Code § 125.18. Personally identifiable information is not released to external parties without your consent unless required by law.
This website does not collect any Personally Identifiable Information.
For those in the European Union, see our Notice Specific to Persons Within the European Union.